Friday, March 27, 2009

who fills your bucket?

imagine your happiness was held in a giant wooden bucket. who in your life adds to that bucket and who takes away from it?

for me...

josh is easily the most supportive person in my life. it's amazing knowing that someone is behind you, no matter what, 100% of the time. he is one of my main sources of happiness and i am so blessed to have him in my life. always in a wonderful mood. also anyone who can make me laugh so hard i almost pee in my pants is a keeper in my book ;)

whether i saw my dad that morning or haven't seen him in a week, i know he believes in me more than i do in myself. my bucket is filled just knowing the love he has for God and our family and how hard he works to support and encourage us. i have to admit on tuesdays with dad my bucket over flows :)

my mom by far the sweetest and funniest woman ive ever met :) she has a heart of gold and would offer help to anyone who needed it. any mom who will sit and google-chat or text the entire day deserves some credit! my dad always says i remind him so much of her and i decided that if i end up being even half the woman she is then i count myself very lucky.

yes even my dog riley fills my bucket each and every day! no matter how busy i am or how little attention i may pay her, she is by my side every day loving me with all she has. the one thing in my life that will always be there for me ;)

its taken me a few years and moving out of the same house to realize that my jared is one of the most important people in my life. he is genuine, loving, supportive, and hilarious. there are few girls that deserve to be with a guy like him and i pray that God brings someone amazing into his life. whoever she is, she will be one of the luckiest girls in the world.

courtney is definition of a best friend. so happy and so positive that it puts me to shame sometimes. she would drop everything in a second to be by my side if i needed her.

joshua is a little boy that i babysit for. joshua has autism and has never spoken a word to me. he doesnt understand social cues and has a very hard time participatng in simple daily activities. he lives in his own litle world and i have to admit sometimes i'm jealous of him! one smile or hug from this precious boy and im a goner.

starbucks man always has a HUGE smile every morning. plus he gives me coffee...i automatically love him.

dylan is my parents HUGE 100lb yellow lab. makes moving home even more desirable ;)

there is an elderly couple at the YMCA and every morning my day gets brighter just by seeing this couple. i have never been formally introduced to them but each and every morning they smile so big and tell me to have a wonderful day!

my precious little kiddies @ the Y: every single one of them... best behavior or worst they make me smile.

bob- yes from the showgram. he's hilarious.

ymca's coffee maker- (aka joe) hm not a person, yet once again he gives me coffee. i had to mention him.

who fills your bucket??

2 comments:

  1. Daughters are precious gifts/ we praise him for them in all ages.

    ReplyDelete